Some Paperwork Tips and Suggestions:
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions. We are here to help you to be successful and welcome your e-mails, texts, or calls!
- The Contestant Contract for Miss and Teen requires a Notary Public. If you don’t know someone who is a Notary you can probably take the paperwork to your bank and have them stamp it for free.
- Your birth certificate might be buried away in a hard to find spot – start looking for it now.
- It may take your school some time to print report cards/transcripts – order those ASAP.
- If you don’t already have a good headshot you should make sure to take one that you are happy with. You can print copies of your headshot at someplace like CVS or Walgreens.
- Have somebody proofread your Resume and Platform statement! Once we receive your final copy no changes can be made. If you turn it in with errors, the judges will see those errors.
Here are some helpful documents:
New Wardrobe Approval Procedure!
As discussed during orientation, we are happy to help you pick out wardrobe. If you want to send the Board of Directors private Facebook messages with photos, we are happy to give you our feedback and opinions. However, once you have decided on your competition attire you MUST e-mail your photos to: WardrobeApproval@MissSeattle.org.
In one large manila envelope you should include the following documents and items:
(3) Copy of Birth Certificate
(4) Copy of Driver’s License (if applicable)
(5) Copy of Most Recent Report Card or School Transcript (official transcript)
(10) 5×7″ Color Headshot for Judges (7 copies)
(12) E-mail your Accompaniment Track to MissSeattleOT@MissSeattle.org